Kalahari Lion Hunts for 2013
3 Nights accommodation & 2 full days of hunting | Hunting
Price: Prices from USD 15,000 up to USD 33,000
3 Nights & 2 full days Kalahari Lion hunt
All Lion packages include the following:
- 3 Nights’ accommodation for the lion hunting client.
- The trophy fee of the lion that was booked.
- All food, non-alcoholic drinks and refreshments.
- Hunting vehicle and fuel for 2 days.
- Extra days or extra vehicles are USD 100 per day.
- Trackers, skinners, cook, camp staff.
- Washing is done daily.
- Field preparation (skinning and salting of trophies) included.
- Extra Professional hunter included.
- Road transfer from Johannesburg to Hunting area and back
- All necessary paperwork like PH registers, transport permit to your taxidermist.
- Taxidermist will then apply for CITIES permit and export documentation.
- International Airfare
- All alcoholic beverages.
- Transport of trophies to taxidermist.
- Preparation of trophy by a Taxidermist
- Transport of trophy to international destination.
- Items of personal nature
- Personal and medical insurance Curio purchases.
- Observer costs not included but can be added @ USD150 per person extra per day
- Rental of suitable rifles for rifle hunt, in various calibers suitable for hunting Lions We have a 458 Lott, 375 H&H Magnum, 9.3 x 62 Mauser, 338 Winchester magnum available for rental @ USD 50 per day and USD 10 per round fired
Terms and conditions
- A deposit of 50% on the full rate is required to confirm any booking.
- A deposit will be forfeited should the booking be cancelled less than 60 days before the commencement of the hunt.
- The balance is paid 30 Days prior to arrival.
- All animals killed or wounded would be charged for.
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures